Operational Excellence – Qualitas’ New Training Program
7. September 2023.
Based on extensive experience in conducting numerous training sessions for the implementation of methodologies and tools for operational excellence, tailored to the needs of some of Croatia’s most successful organizations, Qualitas introduces a new training program on this topic, available as a public seminar in the classroom and online starting November 27, 2023.
This training is designed to provide participants with a deeper understanding of key approaches and methodologies of operational excellence. Through the following educational modules, it aims to equip participants with the tools necessary to achieve optimal results in the operations of the organizations they are involved in:
- Introduction to Operational Excellence
- Strategic Management using Balanced Scorecard and Hoshin Kanri methods
- Business Process Management
- Continuous Improvement using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies (covering the entire curriculum for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Quality Management, Business Continuity Management, and Risk Management according to international standards ISO 9001, ISO 22301, and ISO 31000
- Project Management using Agile Management Principles.
For additional information, click on this link.
Illustrative image. Image by Freepik.