Business process digital transformation
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
Short project description
As a vital component of this Digital Business Process Transformation project, Qualitas is procuring and introducing into its business an integrated IT system that includes functionalities for project management, human resource management and customer relationship management.
Objectives and results of the project
Qualitas implemented this project to increase its productivity by:
- automatization of product realization processes (providing services, supporting sales and after-sales);
- supporting management and support processes (strategic management, human resource management, financial management) by providing up-to-date data and information.
The implementation of this project has contributed to:
- optimize Qualitas business processes
- integrate business functions
- achieve effective workflow of the organization
- improve interaction with customers and suppliers
- improve Qualitas’ market position.
Project value: The project’s total value is HRK 535,650.00, of which the EU co-finances HRK 278,537.55.
Project implementation period: The project was implemented from October 1, 2019 to May 1, 2020
Contact person: For additional information, please get in touch with Damir Keller, firstname.lastname@example.org