How to overcome these challenges and create an efficient work environment? What are the possible options to help you achieve business success, growth, and sustainability?
Is it the application of some software development methods, such as Lean software development, Agile software development, ISO / IEC 24744, DevOps, Scrum?
Is it the establishment of business process management and other business architecture elements?
Is it establishing a management system according to international standards such as ISO 20000, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), ISO / IEC 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 22301?
Is it outsourcing, such as IT support, and leaving it to partners?
Of course, it is not possible to answer these questions without understanding the current situation and the requirements of each organization separately, but it is always a combination of some parts of mentioned options tailored to the organization’s need.
How can we help you?
Qualitas provides IT organizations solutions to improve the efficiency and agility of business processes, reduce operating costs, establish a business architecture, successfully implement strategies, improve service and product quality, improve customer satisfaction, manage risks, purposefully comply with international standards and legal regulations, and obtain grants and loans for investments and operating costs.
Qualitas solutions are created by combining:
- globally validated performance improvements methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, EFQM Model and Process Benchmarking
- globally validated methods for strategy achievement such as Hoshin Kanri, Balanced Scorecard and Performance Prism
- business process management and business architecture
- IT tools iGrafx, Minitab, Executive Strategy Manager (ESM) and Spider Impact
- international standards ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 24744, etc.
- understanding business imperatives, operational challenges and technologies of manufacturing organizations
- obtaining grants from European and national funds.
The profit achieved implementing projects supported by Qualitas provably exceeds investments in these projects, whether manifested through increased revenues, reduced costs or both.