According to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), ISO standards for management systems help organizations improve their performance. The first step to achieve this improvement is to identify repetitive steps organizations consciously take to achieve their goals. The second one is to create an organizational culture that leads to a continuous cycle of self-evaluation correction and improvement. In this context, increased employee awareness and leadership and management commitment are crucial.
ISO standards for management systems are designed by international experts with experience in global governance, leadership strategies, and efficient and effective processes and practices with a purpose to be applied in any organization, large or small, in all industries and different geographical, cultural and social conditions.
The number of different standards has been multiplying in recent years, so organizations face three key challenges: how to set up a system to improve their performance; how to design a system to be agile, integrated and scalable; how to use resources efficiently throughout system establishment, implementation and maintenance?
How can we help you?
Regardless of the size of your organization and the area in which you operate, Qualitas can provide you with consulting and training services that will effectively comply with the requirements and guidelines of standards for management systems with a purpose to achieve your goals in areas such as:
- ISO 29001, ISO/TS 22163, TL 9000
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001, EMAS, PERS)
- Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301)
- Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Energy Management (ISO 50001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (ISO 45001)
- Food Safety Management (ISO 22000, IFS, BRC, HACCP)
- Asset Management (ISO 55001)
- Educational Organizations Management (ISO 21001)
- Risk Management (ISO 31000)
- Social Responsibility Management (ISO 26000).
What can you expect?
Some of the outcomes of Qualitas services resulting from the application of international standards for management systems are: improved customer satisfaction and trust, improved consistency of product delivery that meet customer requirements and applicable laws and regulations, improved efficiency and effectiveness of business processes, reduced adverse environmental impacts, improved energy efficiency, ensured confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, reduced or eliminated the risk of illness and accidents resulting from working conditions, reduced possibility of business interruptions and improved recovery time, adequately managed risks and ensured stakeholders’ trust, reduced costs incurred as a result of non-compliance with customer requirements and legal regulations, certification of an accredited international certification body with the requirements of standards for systems up management, the ability to maintain the established management system independently.
- Management system implementation according to the international standard
- Integrated management system implementation according to two or more international standards
- Management system maintenance
- Management system improvement
- Management system audit
- Establishing a register of risks and opportunities
- iGrafx – Business transformation platform
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- ISO 13485
- ISO 29001
- ISO/TS 22163
- TL 9000
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22301
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 22000
- ISO 55001
- ISO 21001
- ISO 31000
- ISO 26000