Manufacturing companies are experiencing dramatic challenges in meeting their business goals due to the increasing complexity and variability of today’s global market and highly competitive environment. The need to optimize all supply chain components have never been more significant.
Therefore, it is necessary to focus efforts on timely delivery of correct products, elimination of activities that do not generate added value, daily harmonization between supply and customer demand, synchronization of all processes along the supply chain and use of resources and assets in the best possible way.
Such optimization maximizes customer satisfaction and reduces costs by efficiently using production capacity, inventory, and human labour. Effective planning, synchronization and monitoring of all value creation components, from development and procurement, through production and quality assurance to warehousing and delivery, is a prerequisite for achieving the goals of a manufacturing company.
How can we help you?
Qualitas provides manufacturing organizations with the solutions they need to improve business process efficiency, reduce operating costs, design business architectures, successfully implement strategies, enhance the quality of product, manage risk and business continuity, purposefully comply with international norms and regulations, and obtain grants and credit funds to finance investment and operating costs.
Qualitas solutions are created by combining:
- globally validated performance improvements methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, EFQM Model and Process Benchmarking
- globally validated methods for strategy achievement such as Hoshin Kanri, Balanced Scorecard and Performance Prism
- business process management and business architecture
- IT tools iGrafx, Minitab, Executive Strategy Manager (ESM) and Spider Impact
- international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO / IEC 27001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO / FSSC 22000, IFS, etc.
- legal regulations regarding product quality, environmental protection, safety at work, personal data protection, food safety and similar
- understanding business imperatives, operational challenges and technologies of manufacturing organizations
- obtaining grants from European and national funds.
The profit achieved implementing projects supported by Qualitas provably exceeds investments in these projects, whether manifested through increased revenues, reduced costs or both.