Given the fact that “permanent in this world is only the change”, but also given the limited possibility to increase or reduce the number of competent employees that often imposed by frequent and significant changes in customer demand, agility and flexibility of business processes are imperative for nowadays organizations providing business services.
Unlike a functional organization, designed to work in a static environment focusing on hierarchical control and jobs specialization, a modern approach seeks to optimize the action taken by organizations providing services as an effective, efficient and flexible whole. Such optimization may only be accomplished when the organization observes and manages processes.
Systematic business process management, in particular when it is related to other elements of business architecture (such as objectives, impact indicators, risks and opportunities, regulatory and internal requirements, business rules and controls, human and material resources, products and services, initiatives, external stakeholders and similar), is an approach allowing organizations assisting with the process agility, operational effectiveness and continuous process improvement.
How can we help you?
For the services industry, Qualitas provides solutions that are needed to improve the efficiency and agility of business processes, reduce operating costs, design business architecture, successfully implement the strategy, improve the quality of services, risk management, compliance with international norms and legislation and obtaining financial grants and credit grants to finance investment and operational costs.
Qualitas solutions are created by combining:
- globally confirmed impact improvements methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, EFQM Model and Process Benchmarking
- globally validated methods for achieving strategies such as Hoshin Kanri, Balanced Scorecard and Performance Prism
- business process management and business architecture
- computer tools iGrafx, Minitab, Executive Strategy Manager (ESM) and Spider Impact
- international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO / IEC 27001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO / FSSC 22000, IFS, etc.
- legislation on the quality of services, environmental protection, occupational safety, personal data protection and similar
- understanding the business imperatives, operational challenges and technologies of service organizations
- grants from European and national funds.
The profit achieved implementing projects supported by Qualitas provably exceeds investments in these projects, whether manifested through increased revenues, reduced costs or both.